Come to Roam's glorious flower fields and pick buckets of fresh blooms!
The Summer flush of flowers are finally here so we are opening up our fields for 'pick your own' experiences with limited spots per day.
- Floral bucket to fill with 40 stems of your choosing
What to bring/wear:
- Prepare for the weather - hat, water bottle... Wear sunscreen or rain gear depending on what mother nature decides to offer. Please wear Closed-toe shoes (no sandals please)
- Floral snips
- Gardening gloves (optional)
107 Mantil Side Road, off of Upper Dwyer Hill Road. We are at the very end of the road and you can't see our farm from Upper Dwyer so just keep driving.
Rules/How it works:
- Please come on the day you selected and within the time window provided. The farm closes at 5 pm on Fridays and 4 pm on Saturdays so please arrive with enough time to pick your bloom (usually one hour is enough).
- Please check in upon arrival to get your bucket and a quick orientation.
- No pets and No smoking please.
- One person per bucket please;or, feel free to upgrade to our Shared Bucket!
- Children may attend but they MUST stay within arms reach. This is a working farm and not a playground; there are hazards and supervision is required. Keeping everyone safe is our top priority and anyone not respecting this rule will be asked to leave.
- All Pick Your Own spots are final sale (no refunds). In the case of extreme weather we will reschedule the day and you'll be notified by email. Flowers love being picked in the rain and the farm is magical on a rainy day so these spots are rain or shine.